Almost 80% of lung cancers are diagnosed after spread
Find lung cancer before symptoms appear. EarlyCDT-Lung combined with CT can help.Learn More
Panel of autoantibodies to aid in early lung cancer detectionLearn More
When Found Early Stage, 5 Year Survival Rate More Than Triples
Recent NLST Trial further shows 20% mortality improvement. EarlyCDT-Lung can reduce false positives associated with CT.Learn More
EarlyCDT-Lung is a simple blood test that:
- Has 5 times better Positive Predictive Value (PPV) than CT
- Has 7 times fewer false positives than CT
- Detects all types and all stages of lung cancer, including at the earliest stages
- Moderate or High test implies 5x greater risk of cancer
Subscribe to Email Updates
Your Challenge with Lung Cancer
How to identify the relatively small percentage of lung cancers (5-50 depending on the level of risk), per 1,000, that are present in your high-risk patient population. More….
Use of EarlyCDT-Lung:
- As a risk assessment test to aid in the early detection of lung cancer in your high-risk patients; most notably long-term smokers and ex-smokers.
- A new tool to risk stratify pulmonary nodules.
EarlyCDT-Lung is a simple blood test which is ordered by a GP, or other suitably qualified medical professional, to aid in the risk assessment and early detection of lung cancer. More…Risk Assessment: